There are six (6) levels of parking available. Handicapped parking spaces are located on Plaza, A and B Levels closest to the building entrances:
- Please respect people with special needs by not using these spaces.
- The parking garage is equipped with several access control gates. In order to pass through these gates, you will need to use a magnetic card that automatically activates the card reader, raising the gate.
Parking Facility Hours of Operation:
- The parking office is open 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM, Monday - Friday
- The garage is secured 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Visitor parking spaces are located at the front of the building with a "two (2) hour" daily maximum parking limit. Handicapped spaces are also located near the front entrance. The two-hour limit does not apply to vehicles displaying valid handicapped permits. Vehicles that do not observe the two-hour limit or are parked in handicapped spaces without displaying a valid handicap permit may be towed at the owner's expense.
- Additional parking is available in the parking garage adjacent to the building.
- Persons requesting monthly parking should see their office manager for guidance on receiving a monthly parking pass or click here for the QuikPark Validation Order Form.
- Any person requesting an individual account should contact QuikPark at (703) 893-0178 or via email VAQuikPark@quad1.com. The monthly parking rate is $80.00 and $120.00 for a reserved monthly parking space. Please click here for the Monthly Parkers Add / Cancel Form.
- Tenants may pre-purchase Parking Validation Chaser tickets to accommodate their guests and visitors. The Validation Chaser tickets have a purchase value that corresponds to the hourly parking rate. To purchase contact QuikPark at (703) 893-0178 or via email VAQuikPark@quad1.com.
- Click here for the QuikPark Validation Order Form
Parking Facility Amenities
- QuikPark offers complimentary battery recharging, tire inflation, escort service and directions to customers.
|Towers Crescent Parking Rates||Tower Club Parking Rates|
|1st Hour - Free||0-2 Hours - Free|
|2nd Hour - $4.00||3rd Hour - $5.00|
|3rd Hour - $5.00||4th Hour - $6.00|
|Over 3 Hours - $6.00||Over 4 Hours - $6.00|
For parking tickets accompanied with a Tower Club Validation Stamp.
Car / Van Pools
- Contact the QuikPark garage manager to obtain information on discounted parking rates for those that car/van pool and to obtain a permit for a preferred parking space.
- Click here to view the Towers Crescent Map
PARKING RULES & REGULATIONS
Parking permits are issued and accepted by the holder subject to the following rules & regulations:
- Employees of tenants at Towers Crescent authorized to park in the parking garage are subject to the employer's allotment of parking permits and lease provisions Two-hour parking should be utilized by clients and visitors only.
- Two-hour parking should be utilized by clients and visitors only.
- Parking permits are not transferable to other persons. Monthly contract parkers must use the parking cards to enter and exit the parking garage.
- No tailgating entering or exiting the garage. One vehicle permitted per key card transaction.
- Anyone who loses a parking card will be charged a fee for replacement.
- If an employee terminates, notification must be given immediately and the employee must surrender his/her parking card to the tenant representative.
- Do not park in a "Reserved" space unless that space has been issued to you.
- Vehicles in violation of parking rules and regulations are subject to towing at the owner's expense. Repeated violations may result in revocation of your parking privileges.
- Overnight parking is not permitted unless approved by management.
- The landlord or building management will not responsible for any losses due to theft, collision or any other damage done to vehicles in the parking garage or elsewhere on the premises of Towers Crescent.
- Building management reserves the right to modify or change any of the above rules and regulations at any time.
- Parking is enforced by Al's Towing. If your vehicle is towed, you should call (703) 790-1156.